This bright art piece is called “Vegetables”. It is characterized with vibrant and bright colors with cute and lovely veggies on it. The painting creates calm and unique atmosphere.
- Ship – only 1 to 3 business days after the purchase
- Very small rate of shipping costs! 50% of the shipping costs are on “My art for kids”
- Painting signed and dated
- Style: Impressionism, abstract
- Technique, material: Oil on canvas
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by the author
- Comes with a certificate issued by the National Art Gallery, each painting is provided with a stamp by the Gallery
- Packed with great care
Out of stock
Vegetables are colorful, cute, easy to play with and most important – the healthiest food on the planet!
“Vegetables” shows different sorts of fresh veggies and help little kids to learn their names and look. My fruit and vegetable art is focused on helping children build a strong love to fresh, tasty and healthy food. The artworks bring an amazing way for education in kids’ life featuring a lot of fun and entertainment.
All my paintings are unique and original artpieces. The artworks in MyArtForKids are one-of-a-kind products which I painted especially for kids’ room. Here is what happens after you purchase art from MyArtForKids:
I will provide your painting with an official certificate of authenticity issued by the National Art Gallery and also with a stamp. Please, keep in mind that the working days of the national gallery are: monday, wednesday and friday. After your artwork receives the official stamp I shall ship it to the address given with your purchase. Usually I ship out your painting within 1-3 business days after I receive your payment. I will pack and ship your oil painting professionally and with great care.
If you have any questions, please ask. Customer satisfaction is my main goal.
|Dimensions||60 × 2 × 50 cm|