Spring showers that bring May’s blooms can make for some long days inside. Rain makes the grass green and it makes your garden grow. Many parents are keeping kids from much needed exercise and fun when it is raining and wet outside. They believe that playing in the rain is an easyway to catch a cold. Why it is OK to let your kids play in the rain? Because (most) kids adore water! It is a way to have some great fun, to relax and exercise at the same time; water is a source of life. Under the rain some cute and sweet characters may appear, like snails, mushrooms, frogs.
Bobi is standing by the window:
– Look, Krisi! Water!
– Yes, Bobi, that is called rain. Looks like my mommy’s painting.
– So, it has eyes?
– Oh, Boobi..No! That’s the snail! The rain is the big blue dots around the snail!
– But what is a snail then?
– Let’s go out after the rain! I will show you what is a snail!
– Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day! Me and Krisi want a snail!