- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
The Little Prince
“The Little Prince” is one of my favorite novels. This painting represents Saint-Exupery’s little prince and his stone rose. This fairy tell is 55 cm long and 46 cm high and is ready to put a smile on your kid’s face 🙂
- Ship – only 1 to 3 business days after the purchase
- Very small rate of shipping costs! 50% of the shipping costs are on “My art for kids”
- Painting signed and dated
- Style: Impressionism, abstract
- Technique, material: Oil on canvas
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity, signed by the author
- Comes with a certificate issued by the National Art Gallery, each painting is provided with a stamp by the Gallery
- Packed with great care!
Out of stock
“The Little Prince” is one of my favorite novels. Apparently for children the novel addresses most major social concerns of modern times: sophisticated and materialistic society suffering from lack of childlike simplicity.
Most of the adults from the materialistic generation tend to judge by appearances and prefer to know how much money a person makes and what is his social image/status rather than know his soul and listen to his voice.
This social issue is reflected in one of my favorite chapters of the novel: the businessman who is counting stars in the sky claiming that he owns them.
All my paintings are unique and original artpieces. The artworks in MyArtForKids are one-of-a-kind products which I painted especially for kids’ room. Here is what happens after you purchase art from MyArtForKids:
I will provide your painting with an official certificate of authenticity issued by the National Art Gallery and also with a stamp. Please, keep in mind that the working days of the national gallery are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. After your artwork receives the official stamp I shall ship it to the address given with your purchase. Usually I ship out your painting within 1-3 business days after I receive your payment. I will pack and ship your oil painting professionally and with great care.
If you have any questions, please ask. Customer satisfaction is my main goal.